Competitive compensation, unparallelled opportunity.
ARC is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Position — San Jose, CA
ARC Alternative and Renewable Construction is a small firm positioned to make a major impact, with a winning growth strategy and projects designed to make a difference around the world.
- We are growing
- The sky's the limit for sustainable development solutions
- The potential impact of firms like ARC is boundless
The CURRENT opportunity:
- Help to organize a massive infrastructure project from the ground up.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to help manage the multi-billion dollar resource-loaded master program schedule for one of the most important projects in the U.S. today.
- Troubleshoot, innovate and succeed.
Who are YOU?
- You find everything about managing a complex infrastructure development project meaningful and exhilarating.
- Your inner drive to get results is matched only by your understanding of the mechanics of collaboration: team-building, flexibility and expert communication.
- You’re great under pressure: you have exceptional collaboration and analytical skills, and you get the importance of prioritizing on the fly.
- Forecasting, estimating, budgeting, cost containment, and risk management
- Interface with consultant, agency and third-party stakeholder team members
- Proficiency in Primavera/P6 preferred; MS Project; MS Office is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Structural Engineering
- Minimum two years of experience as a Project Scheduler
- You are ready to get to work!
Send your resume to us today!